Subscribe:

CCNA LECTURES CORVIT

 Corvit Classes Schedule:( CCNA+CCIE+CCNP+Wireless+Security )
Click Me To Get Corvit Classes Schedule(CCNA+CCNP+CCIE) 


Instructor Sir Haroon Mallik
Course Title CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate)

Course Duration 2months 10 days Approx


 Details:
I am Uploading  All the Audio Lectures of Audio CCNA Lectures .It will be updated as further classes are conducted.Students You May Have problem in voice quality of The ccna cectures but as you are aware of Enviroment of class.I have Recorded them on my mobile so sound quality may disturb you but its ok for understanding.Some lectures are in two parts.


Tips For Best Result

1:First convert them into mp3 format using amrtomp3 convertor .
  you can download it from this link.
  amrtomp3converter_setup.exe

2:Use VLC Player for better voice quality.

1 comments:


  1. outsourcingall.com "Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.
    This paragraph gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, Thanks you. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.
    freelance training in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete